Saturday, September 29, 2012

Claustrophobia

I woke up in tears this afternoon from a horrible nightmare. Guess my ate's (sister's) trait of having nightmares after watching horror films is contagious.

Dreamt of a place where in such dimensions a person who just recently died ca use a temporary body (looking identical as him/her) to run his unfinished errands. It was my parents who told me that I already passed but I can't remember their reaction. They were more busy attending to the arrangement of my wake. I still can't believe of what I've heard. It felt like a usual thing for people around me to see one's corpse on one side while popping out the news to the body on the other side.

It was horrific to see my corpse. It was kept on a wooden box. One can tell that my body's been through a strong impact, from the way my arms and legs are angled (I still get goose bumps as I write this)

I died in an elevator accident. I died with my eyes opened. My tongue protrudes as if it was the last means of gasping breath.

I thought of those 2 persons celebrating their birthday at the same date as the Virgin Mary's. They were the first two persons who should know I am gone. I was crying as my time's limited... very limited. It was difficult to get out of the streets keeping in mind this is my today's task.

You guys know exactly why I am sharing this. Time flies. There will be a certain time it will permanently crash down. Fasten your seat belts. Now.

(from FB account)

No comments:

Post a Comment