Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Jester’s Emotional Sagacity



by Jeffrey Deyto 
Friday, March 02, 2007 

White as a cloud
Never imagined the light I have found
I never knew it just when I turned around
I saw a face that plays a beautiful sound

In a world so cold
You stood before me and reached my hand to hold
Time had passed me by but I don’t mind
As long as you are with me and say you’ll be mine

You’ll never realize the joy you bring to me
You wake me up from my fantasy
You are my only reality
You’ll never knew how much you mean to me

Joyful voices that I never hear
Are singing with me every time you are near
A melancholy of the things I have done
You sing a rhapsody that I’ve never sung

For I’m just a clown
But you don’t let me down
You raised me up and said, “at least I have tried”
In every time I fall when I try to fly

I wish that you would feel the same
I wish that I could win this game
I’m ready to wait for sometime or even a lifetime
And I’ll be grateful to die if love is a crime

No comments:

Post a Comment